Skip to main content

2.8.16 8-9pm

I was gonna do hics tomorrow but I called the agency who provides the nursing service to ask when their coming and they said I'm on the schedule for tomorrow! That's kind of important cause I don't want this to get infected and have to go through that whole process again! No way do I want to feel imprisoned again! I've got my freedom back and I'm NOT gonna give it up for anything I've got control of :)! I'm supposed to get a land line saying they are gonna come and an approximant time! No calls yet but I think if my memory serves me correctly last time they called in the morning! I GUTTA get to Wg's tomorrow so I'm hopping they come early in the morning! It's gonna be very cold out but that doesn't worry me none its just when it's snowing out it's really not safe to ride anywhere but if I need something I've gutta be able to get out and get it! It's a freedom thing :)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!