Skip to main content

2.27.16 around 9.20am

It's Saturday the weekend is here :)! I just love the weekend days cause I usually don't have trips planned to go places! No trips no anxiety :)! I've just gutta think ahead toward tomorrow and be prepared for tomorrow's tasks! I gutta check the value on my laundry card to make sure there is enough value to do laundry tomorrow! I know I've got value in my "ride" account cause my balance shows up on the screen every time I pull up my dashboard on the site! I'll even start booking my trips today to get a jump on tomorrow's tasks ! It's said I'm supposed to be weak in that area (planning ahead) but as a nurse said to me I'm a higher functioning tbi survivor! Lets get rid of the label  though, I'm    a higher functioning man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!