Skip to main content

2.3.16 about 11am

KJ was here and the 1st thing she does is check my snail mail! There was a mail from the IRS in there. I'm sick of getting bullied by the IRS! They want to penalize me for not filing a return for years I was on SSDI and was tax exempt! KJ has sent certified letters saying I was time and time again! I think this is HARRASMENT! I've called the phone # in the letter and gave KJ's # too! This is not right I paid a lawyer to work out an agreement with them, they accepted (after modification) it, now they are trying to get more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!