Skip to main content

2.2.16 3pm

I ordered that brain enhancing supplement or thought I did then I started fbing with Darcy Keith about it! She sent me the right link and said she gets an email confirmation when anyone orders this from her site and didn't receive that I had placed an order! She even offered to walk me through the ordering process but you know me, I've gutta be able to do it all independently! I needed to take a ride to the store and needed to do it before it got   dark outside! I had to stop the process and come back to it when I get back . Now I forget where I left of! I did do 1 smart thing though, I posted the link to fb! I'll now get back to it! Maybe not right away, I just took a ride to the store and that kind of pooped me out! I've got Barb, my pt coming at 3.30-4 pm today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!