Skip to main content

2.1.16 11am

Wow, February already, time just keeps flying by! We've all got to take a moment to realize just how precious life really is! I got up much earlier than now and went back to my queen size memory foam bed and snoozed till now! Got up bout 30 minuets later, started my coffee maker and thought about how blessed I am to be free to do that. Then I pour myself my 1st cup and think, this tastes great :) !Then I reflect back on how much work it took for this survivor to get as far as I've been able to :)! I'm living with traumatic brain injury, totally independently! I thank Jesus for the great guidance along my journey but most survivors can't live totally independently! Weather it be cause of $ issues or issues with memory or the cognitive issues associated with tbi. I guess what I'm saying is don't take the things this life has to offer you for granted! I did and I had to work very hard to get this far! I'm happy now and I'm NOT gonna let myself loose my new found freedom :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!