Skip to main content

2.16.16 around 7pm

This survivor has got to check his pocket calendar two to three times daily! Barb, my pt, was over and I forgot completely she was! I had taken  ride to Wg's and got back minets before her arrival! It's written right in my pocket calendar!  Today I walked out in the hall first with my walker then after a rest walked out there without it! Barb said I did very well but I know I could have done better! I just seem to get so tired too quickly. Barb said I should walk the walk the hall 2to3 times daily! You know me though I'll do it three times daily! I'll do it 3x a day without my walker! It will help with my stamina!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!