This survivor was gonna go to hics today but my alarm must have malfunctioned and I didn't get up in time to go through my normal morning routine! I need an hour when I'm leaving my home for the day! I gutta shower, go through a mental checklist of things I need to do before I go! Make sure I've got all I need with me for the day ahead! Take a look around my place to make sure it's safe to leave, candles extinguished, water faucets all off,ect! If I don't go through this I'll get all kinds of anxious throughout the day!
Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again :)!
Comments