Skip to main content

2.5.16 around 11.30am

It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.”
― Joyce Meyer
That was a great quote I received in my inbox this morning! That's one of the ways I'm trying to live! Don't sweat the small stuff but you've gutta take it to the next level and only sweat the stuff that could be life changing like when you get snail mail from the IRS! Then you've gutta channel that through all your senses and think of a plan not to get angry and think of strategies to solve whatever it is! You can't do it if your angry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!