Skip to main content

2.28.16 around 9am

I got up this morning trying to remember exactly how long I've been free. There were stages of my freedom though! 1St getting out of a coma! Then getting out of that awful extended care facility, the Greenery in N.Andover Ma. Then I got a little taste of my freedom getting in to Braintree rehab! Then a bigger taste when my mother took me in and acted as a caregiver for years till she passed :(! Then I had to live in the same place but different atmosphere! I don't want to say too much about the difference lets just say it was a step up from the hospital! The moment I became more coherent and could be understood somewhat and got connected to the internet I started to get control of my finances! Started with just my checking account then I applied for a dell prefered charge card and got my 1st post tbi computer! Then I was able to get on the wireless network in the house! I needed an adaptor though to get the signal! There used to be a computer store next to hics in    Quincy Ma. I think I depleted the stock of adopters they had! Mainly though I caught a few viruses and that affected the performance of the computers! The great thing was the store next to hics was able to flush out the viruses, for a fee, but that was convenient for me not driving and going to hics 2-3 times a week! I lost my train of thought now, I forget where I was going with this :(! Lets just say now I'm completely independent with all aspects of my life :)! ALL my money, checking and savings, NO trust anymore, my living situation, no one to say "you can't"! I could go to get my learners permit to drive now but I'm just scared of taking tests cause of my ability to absorb information is affected from the tbi! I guess what I'm expressing is I'm happy now :)! There is only one piece missing, someone to share this life I've built from very hard work!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!