Skip to main content

6.6.15 after 8am

I haven't been doing well with keeping up with my blogging! Since my last blog KJ made a home visit and she helped to do the necessary body work to my new scooter! I should just apply a strip of tape on the damage I got on the rear of the scooter! The super glue is holding the piece in place but this is the heaviest piece I've ever super glued before, a little extra insurance wouldn't hurt, make me feel more secure too! I went to the YMCA yesterday and had another hard workout! As hard as it is getting through it I feel great after I'm done :)! Then last night Lisa was over and we ordered out for dinna! I got a new favorite, veal with swiss cheese toasted! Then we just hung out for a few hours :)! Today I'm thinking of scooting to Wg's to get some quick and easy dinnas and some D&D's French vanilla ground coffee! I've gutta be very careful though, end of my pay period, my check gets deposited in my account this Tuesday so there isn't much left now!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!