Skip to main content

6.22.15 around 10am

I couldn't do the YMCA today cause my foot was causing me way too much discomfort! Then the thought of putting on a sneaker made me cringe! My spastisody seems to be bothering me quite a bit this morning! I'm not shaking any more than normal just my coordination seems way off! I've got to look at the keys on my keyboard to get the right character! Autome just called from ss elder services and she is gonna come over to meet with me at 2.30 today! She's gonna discuss  with me things I can do in this area :)! I had a vm from her to call her too, I think I had that on my KJ list for Wednesday! That is great cause although I'm already pretty busy this could be an opportunity to meet people that live nearby specifically the ladies:)! Then I've got Michaela (my homemaker) due at 4pm!  This is the week she does my bed sheets so I've got all my laundry to be done! Now I've gutta make sure this place is picked up cause I've got a lady coming over :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!