Skip to main content

6.19.16 7.30-8am

I got up in plenty of time for my trip to Granite medical to have blood taken but I just can't get my act in gear this morning! I'm a responsible guy, I canceled my trips now I just gutta wait till 8am to call Gm to cancel getting blood taken! That means I'll have to make another appointment, which means I'll have to use my injured brain to figure out when I can go! Sounds simple but these are the types of things I have trouble with :(! I'm really wondering if feeling this way is all caused by this new med cause I've been able to do multiple things before I started it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!