Skip to main content

6.11.15 around 10am

This tbi survivor can't stop thinking of what I need to do! I've got an appointment on Monday to get blood work done at the lab at granite medical! It's an early appointment, my return trip from there I booked at 9.30 am I think. I was thinking that would be plenty of time to get me home for another trip to go to the YMCA for a 1pm arrival time! I'll just speak with Ali on Friday and let her know of my scheduling issues with "the ride" then check m times Sunday night and go from there! This new med so far does nothing for my angsioty! I'm getting super anxious about just about everything right now!  My trips for today, my money, if I've done everything I need to before I leave today, will I remember everything I need to at today's appointment! I've just gutta remember to ask if dr.K is there then let him know the new med I'm taking and have him take a look at my left hand! We will see how I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!