Skip to main content

6.4.15 around 8am

Today I'm going to see my primary care physician! I'm getting anxious about that! Will my trips workout, if I've gutta get dropped at Wg's will my scooter have enough juice to get me home, will he know what to do about how this is affecting my daily living? Its kind of stressing out but I think that is what angsioty is! Then I start to stress (get anxious) about my money! My check doesn't get deposited till next Tuesday so I transferred money from accounts so as not to stress about it! The only thing I should be anxious (stressed) about right now is my trip TO my doctor, then try to focus on my needs to try to get myself somewhat less stressed, ask how or what can help? "The ride" really seems to cause me to get anxious (stressed)! I've just gutta think of how much better it is now than when I lived in Scituate! Then I'd have to stress about getting a ride to and from Shaws in Cohasset!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!