Skip to main content

6.1.15 around 8am

I got up this morning with what was seemingly way too many tasks to preform I couldn't see getting to the YMCA :(! It was like I was having an anxiety attack! I do see my pcp on Thursday maybe there is something that can be done about this! It's starting to affect my daily routine! I've got my homemaker coming at 4pm and I do need to go to the store, with my new scooter I can make it there and back quickly but even using that makes me anxious! I get nervous about getting stuck in the elevator even though I know how I must get in and out of it now! Just one more thing this tbi survivor must learn to control! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!