Skip to main content

6.12.15 around 5.15pm

I've spent the afternoon listening to my stereo  system! I've still got two more speakers to connect up to this! I listen to a great classic rock station! You can stream it at www.wzlx.com or www.100.7.com  I highly recommend this! Today was moving day for Lisa! Just to another building a few down from this one! The great thing it's a 3rd floor apartment! I'm hopping cause it's a 3rd floor she'll be able to connect to a wireless network in that building! My goal is to lift her out of this awful depression she lives with! She already knows someone who dose have a wireless network over there and said she could use it !:) I'll just have to go over there and connect the wii fii antenna to her laptop! My plan is to get her connected then get her a browser, mark my web site and blog as a favorite then get her on FB! I broke down and fired up my ac, it's extremely hot on the 3rd floor that's another thing she's gonna have to get used to!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!