Skip to main content

6.20.15 before 9am

I got up this morning, fired up the computer, and my keyboard wasn't working! Without a keyboard I can't even log on to my computer! So I checked all the connections, the seemed fine so then I disconnected the usb connection to the keyboard and connected it to a different port! It seems to be working fine now! Not bad problem solving skills for a survivor of traumatic brain injury! That's why I don't have to do the things that put your brain to work like crossword puzzles and such! I believe every survivor should have a puter of some sort to exercise their brain :)! Last night I went over Lisa's new place and we ordered out for dinna :)! It's like all the other units at Ramblewood but this one like mine is on the 3rd floor, no one above her! I also brought over the tablet I got for her and got her connected to a wireless network in that building! She didn't want to use my netbook but I still think she should use something else when she's at home, I've still got the wii fii antenna she could use with her own notebook, the tablet should just be something to bring wherever she goes like D&D's etc.! Hopefully this move will lift her out of depression! Today I've gutta take a RIDE to Wg's :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!