Skip to main content

6.13.15 around 11am

My youngest girl turns 25 years young today, happy birthday to Lissy! When Nise first told me she was pregnant she was in tears cause we already had a boy and a girl so we were done planning to have more children! I remember this vividly, after she told me I just took her in my arms and hugged her with a great feeling of happiness! I can't help thinking back on all the joy she has given me, from coaching baseball game and she running circles around me and me grabbing her arms right then left and lifting her off the ground flying through the air! Now this young lady has graduated from Keene state college in NH! I can't put in to words how proud you make your father Lissy :)! Today I've gutta get to Wg's and pick up what seems to be a lot of stuff. The biggest and hardest to carry would be a 12 pk of coke zero so I'm thinking I've gutta take my slower scooter with a big basket on the back! Then I start to think of battery life! It's just going up technical park drive hill that concerns me! It's not that it's steep just long! I've gutta go about 100 yards of gradual incline! That tends to put quite a drain on the batteries! I'm thinking I could lay the 12pk down on the floor board of my bike and just hold it there with m legs! That would mean I'd have to alternate my concentration between my driving and holding the 12pk! This tbi survivor has yet to make a decision on weather to scoot or ride to Wg's! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!