Skip to main content

3.8.15 after 3pm

I started laundry, in doing so I realized I needed to add value to my laundry card to wash and dry the load! I started a wash then scooted to the office to add value to my card! It's snowing heavy out and the sidewalks around here are not cleared at all! I had to use Longmeadow dr. That meant I had to go over two speed bumps! They gave me lots of trouble before but I learned if I go at them on an angle I can get over them! That took a few try's but I finally got over them! Then to the machine and that worked out very good! I had a $10 bill I wanted to use and it took it on the 1st try! That machine has given me problems in the past but not this time :) ! Laundry is now drying and will be done at 3.30 pm then comes the part I always struggle with, folding and putting it all away but this brain injury survivor CAN do it :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!