Skip to main content

2.11.15 around 1pm

Its still snowing outside in Holbrook Massachusetts! Because of this and my experience with the snow removal here I didn't think it would be a good idea to even attempt to go anywhere today so I canceled the YMCA today! KJ was here this morning now I've gutta search my brain to try to remember what we did! I called my podiatrist and made another appointment  to go get this nasty corn taken care of, called another doctor to send a scrip for a med! I think she said she was in contact with the life insurance people! I think there was something I had to sign  but that's real cloudy so I'm not sure about that! Hics is closed tomorrow cause of the snow. That's too bad cause tomorrow we were gonna do karaoke! I want to do "here I go again" by Whitesnake but we did find out my tablet does record video! We're doing karaoke in rec soon anyway so its not too much of a bummer! That will give me more time to study the lyrics :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!