Skip to main content

2.12.15 around 9.15pm

Today I went to Wg's by way of "the ride"! It wasn't too bad I needed a script filled and it took about an hour so I wasn't waiting long at all, actually it was a good thing my pick up was about a half hour later than my requested time! I paid my IRS agreement today too! That hurts,$377 a month! I won't even do a peapod order this month or a Walmart order but I did do a spin life order (scoter parts) though to the tune of $355! I checked it did ship too! I'll be looking for slips downstairs I have no problem signing it and Fed-x leaving it at the door cause these parts are useless to anyone unless they have a scoter the same as mine! So I can't do too much spending after I placed my spin life order but I got another battery box and charger! That will mean I can double the distance I can travel and also I can work on supping it up! I'm gonna try using four  batteries instead of just two! I just wish the hardware store didn't close cause then I could have got the connecters that would be perfect! I'll make it work without them though, I'll jury rig something! I've got heavy duty speaker wire here and if I try making a series connection I'll just be attaching wires battery to battery, positive to positive then negative to negative! It will be fun :)! Tomorrow I've got the YMCA just for my weights, hopefully the snow removal is good enough to get out   to my ride, I did today so I'm sure there will be no problem :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!