Skip to main content

2.5.15 after 7pm

I got a notice from the office saying I owe money! This happens every year when I recertify! I'm so used to my rent being taken right from my checking account. I don't like receiving these notices one bit! I'd just call tomorrow but nobody answers the phone! I'm gonna have to scoot over there tomorrow! Things like this bother me about this place, they really piss me off to say how I really feel! I had to do some work with my rides tonight! I had trips booked to Wg's for tomorrow but I got what I desperately needed at the store today! I do need to get a couple scripts filled so I booked trips for Wgs on Saturday! Snow removal still sux around here so although  I made it to the store today I think it was wise to book a ride there to get my scrips filled! More snow is on the way here! I've had enough of this crap! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!