Skip to main content

2.17.15 after 4.30pm

I've been to the dentist and I had no clue as to why I was there so I asked, a composite, still had no clue, that's a filling. The time of my appointment was 10.30am so I booked an 11.30 return! It was after 11am when I finally got to see the dentist and I said I've got an 11.30 pick up time! He got done in time for my pick up but it was getting now to be 11.45 so I called "the ride" and they said it was a no show! That really pisses me off! There is a lot of snow around and in this parking lot very little room to put the lift down! This lazy driver must have looked at this, said to themselves there is no room I'll just no show this! I had to WAIT until 3.15pm to get a return trip! Most of the drivers are very helpful and courteous but there seems to be some that are real aholes and jerks too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!