Skip to main content

2.27.15 around 5.15pm

This company the MBTA contracted to service  the greater Boston area is a joke! Wait a minute, a joke is funny there's nothing funny about the way joint venture or next conducts  business! I had a 1pm arrival time to be at the YMCA with an 11.52am pick up time! I got picked up to go at just about 1pm! That left me little or NO time to do my workout and be ready for a 2.33 return! See I realize its a shared ride and I don't want to make other riders late, common courtesy! I had to skip my cardio and most machines! So I am ready for a 2.33 return trip and that's 30 minuets late also! This is a deplorable company!  They treat the help awful and don't care about the people they are supposed to service! I'm really disgusted!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!