Skip to main content

2.1.15 before 10am

I've got trips to Wg's and back today! It sux I can't just scoot there but the snow removal in this place really doesn't take in to account that I need to have the sidewalks clear of ice and snow! One good way of making sure of this would be to put more chemical down on sidewalks and ramps to get on them! I don't need any food today, I just got a peapod order just some things I couldn't find at S&S! Like the French vanilla coffee creamer I like that works so well! It's a powder not a liquid that dissolves well and make my coffee the color I want! I'll check to see if any meds are ready cause who knows when I can get back there with another nor'easter coming tomorrow! I've been accused of spending my limited funds foolishly! Anyone who has taken the time to get to know this tbi survivor knows I don't spend a dime foolishly! Sure I've been known to help out friends in the past but those friends did things for me that kept me emotionally stable and that's big when your living with tbi! I've always been the kind of man who believes in doing for others what is done for you! If someone takes the time to help me weather it be physically,  emotionally, or mentally, I'm gonna do my best to help them when they are in need! The only time I believe I spent a lot of money  frivolously was when I was asked to help someone pay their bills! They couldn't come up with enough $ to pay rent! I told this person "you will NOT fail" and gave the $ to get back on her feet! That was a few years ago now and I guess it's forgotten! That was the only $ I've ever spent Frivolously but I've leaned from that mistake!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!