Skip to main content

11.29.14 after 6pm

I just scheduled all my trips for this week online! It wasn't without some challenges though! The changing of the month makes it so I've got to keep changing it on the web site! I've got an appointment with my pcp on Thursday too! I couldn't see 500 congress st in my list of destinations but I could see 700 so at first I chose 700. Then while doing another trip I saw 500! I had to go back and cancel trips to and from 700 then do trips to 500! I'm just really glad they got my online account fixed finally! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!