Skip to main content

11.10.14 around 10.30am

There is so much information I must be able to process on a daily basis its a wonder this tbi survivor not only can do it but keep track of what I did! I was going to the YMCA but then realized I needed something at the store .With daylight savings time gone now its really not a good idea to scoot anywhere in the dark, its not safe! I was faced with a decision this morning, todays plans were, YMCA then my homemaker at 4pm! Then something unexpected comes up, needing an item at the store! Then I've  got to think of whats more important, prioritize what is needed more! My homemaker is washing my bed sheets today and doing the rest of my laundry, which really needs to be done so that's a priority, I've got hics tomorrow so no time to scoot tomorrow so although going to the gym is important for my health I decided that would be the trip I cancel today! I'm running low on funds in my checking account too so I've also get to take that into consideration! My balance on my "the ride" account looks okay plus today's trips being canceled puts another $6 back! So after careful consideration I  think this tbi survivor made the right decision :)! So today's plans are now scoot to the store then my homemaker, Michaela coming at 4pm! This tbi survivor gets tired after all this thinking! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!