Skip to main content

11.14.14 around 8pm

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA! I started leg pressing 310 lbs 12 times and I could have done more! I'm well on my way to doing 350 lbs :)! Next Friday I think I'll up it to 325lbs, that's just better than being able to say 320 :)! I got home to a  package outside my door. It was the clevis pin that holds the basket securely on my scooter! It must have come in the snail mail cause the snailman has a key to the building and always puts my packages by my door :)! I think I'm gonna still have something extra helping to hold my basket on! It fell out once before I'm not gonna let it happen a 2nd time! I also paid the rest of my bills for the month! I've got some phone #s to people that move things for the disabled at a lower rate than other movers! I've gutta get my tools from Scituate to Holbrook! I've also gutta start researching getting to Maine to see Darcy! I've gutta concentrate on my tools first though. I do enjoy spending qt with Darcy though! Now to make a late dinna :). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!