Skip to main content

11.17.14 after 7.30pm

I've been to the YMCA and swimming was both very good and very frustrating! It seems when I try to do a stroke on my stomach, my brain doesn't communicate with my arms,legs, and hands well at all! I was able to put together a few laps though mainly on my back though! My weights were real good! I'm still just leg pressing 310lbs! Friday will be the day I up it to 325lbs :)!  Lisa came over tonight to get some schooling on her tablet! That was a good idea getting that for her, now she needs my knowledge and I get to spend more qt with the blond babe! Tomorrow I've got hics :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!