Skip to main content

11.25.14 around 6pm

I've been to hics today! I'm having difficulty remembering what happened though, go figure :). I do remember we had one group where we discussed  how we can still lead a successful life by using strategies! Like a pocket calendar for dates and times of events and appointments! Some of us like me have writing issues that's where my online calendar helps me! I've always got some kind of device on me where I can excess my online calendar! Weather it be my desktop, one of my laptops, my tablet, then last resort my cell phone! We have got to admit to ourselves we are having issues with something, which can be hard to do, then use are mind to think of ways to  still get the task done! I've always been able to do this sort of thing cause I remember being in therapy and physically trying to accomplish a specific task and if it didn't work the therapist would say "try it another way"! The therapist would suggest other ways I could get the same result then let me figure out the rest! I know my limitations but I also know my strengths! I guess that makes me a veteran survivor! Oh yeah we also had to decide on groups for next quarter! Someone suggested a writing group. I was all for that group! I can't tell you how frustrating it is not being able to write legibly! Hopefully    this group will force me to practice my writing shills! Some days my writing is legible but most days it is far from it! I've tried writing with my left hand,it felt very awkward with the same result :(! This will be a good group cause the staff will research ways to help survivors again write then implement in a group setting :)!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!