Skip to main content

11.12.14 around 3.50pm

I just got in from the YMCA! I've got to take notice of the times "the ride" gets me back from the YMCA cause today if I was going to hics tonight it wouldn't have worked! I changed my time I go to the YMCA on Wednesday from 1pm to 12pm cause they didn't get me home before my pick up time to go to hics! Now they're having trouble getting me home in time even after that! I worked with KC on getting the times to work but I was gonna try  3.15 pick up time from here to hics and today that wouldn't have worked! Wait, we've got it figured out! I take "the ride" directly to the places I can, 3.15 pick up time for in house events,then an arrival time for 4pm on a van trip and I Won't do the YMCA on those days, geesh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!