Skip to main content

11.15.14 10-10.30am

I've gutta plan my tasks for today! I'm thinking of taking a scoot to Wg's  cause my scooter was causing me some concern about the battery life of the new batteries I just got not too long ago! I had used it to go to hics on Thursday, I came home and plugged in the charger only for about 30mins, started out on my journey to Wg's and my power gauge was fluctuating from full power on down so I just stopped at the store! I've got to be able to make it to Wg's and back cause that's where I get my meds among other things! Today will be a good test for the batteries! I've also at some point get down to Lisa's apartment and work with tablet. Same story,can't connect to a wireless network!There are many in this building but there's just something about the ground, 1st floor that the signal doesn't travel through the floors down the stairs or through the elevator shaft! I know I've got at least one of my devises to connect down there, maybe she's not doing something right,  she is a blond she could be doing something blond :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!