Skip to main content

1.7.15 after 8.50am

Today I've got trips planed to go to the YMCA then tonight I'm meeting hics at Chilies restaurant in Braintree Mass for dinna and planning for next month! I noticed my "ride" account's cash value wasn't  at a comfortable level for me, so I again added just $18 enough for six trips! I've always got 2 or 3 tabs open on my explorer! One so I can check my trips cause it's not that I forget my pick up times it's just I'm unsure if my memory is correct! My bank so I can track my transactions and my social network, fb!   I've also gutta call my dentist to make sure of my upcoming  appointments! It's a good thing I'm a hard worker cause it's hard work running a successful independent  life when you've got a traumatic brain injury but, I'm doing outstanding :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!