Skip to main content

1.17.15 after 5.30

I was thinking of taking a little scoot outside to see the affects of the blizzard of "15" had on my building but it's too dark out now to be able to see anything at all! Its so reassuring to know people that live in my building are concerned about my well being! I do very well on my own but it's great that others make sure I'm okay!One of them had mentioned they would like a computer! I offered him my older laptop but he was hemming and hawing about the price I wanted for it! I think I bought it in "05 or 6" and I want $150 for it! Its a Dell and although it's older now I think it's a fair price! He's got a tbi too and I believe computers help us survivors in so many ways so I said he could have it for$100. Sill not ready to fork over the cash so I've got this tablet I bought from Wal-Mart that I haven't  used much so I said he could buy this for what I paid for it $25. He is gonna buy the tablet! I'll have to show him how to use it and connect to one of the wireless networks in the building and offer technical  support but I enjoy helping other survivors in any way possible! I've been checking the YMCA's web site to see if they are open tomorrow and there are no updates to say one way or the other so I'm keeping my rides till I get a definitive answer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!