Skip to main content

1.23.15 after 5.15pm

I didn't do the YMCA today cause I let the pain I'm feeling get the better of me :(! My foot pain I can find a way to deal with but my gum pain I can't deal with at all! So I scooted to Wg's and got some more Anbesol! That stuff is expensive,almost $10. for a little tube! Gum pain or tooth pain is the worst tough! This in the only thing that at least gives me some kind of relief! I got some quick and easy dinnas,I was running low on a med too so I had them fill that too. Crestor is doing so well keeping my cholesterol level in check I don't want to miss one day on this! I got home and checked my bank accounts and noticed my checking account getting near to the amount I pay for rent! I don't like doing this before I pay rent but I transferred $200. over from my savings! I've gutta do my best to not do it again after rent is deducted from my account!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!