Skip to main content

1.26.15 around 8pm

The storm is well underway now! I couldn't find any of my flashlights and very few candles so I've gutta think they wouldn't be necessary anyway! Later tonight they are saying 3-6 inches of snow an hour! The YMCA is closing tomorrow and they say "check the web site to get further details"! That's great but what if the power goes out? I loose my modem and  router! I've then gutta use my Iphone. I've gutta be able to check www.ssymca.org to see if the YMCA will open on Wednesday! Its amazing how we've grown to be dependent on the internet! I had to reschedule my colonoscopy again cause of a dental appointment on the same day! Now not only is my lower right quadrant causing me discomfort the upper right is too! My periodontics disease is starting to cause my teeth to loose seating on the bone in my gums leaving the nerves exposed, OUCH!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!