Skip to main content

1.19.15 around noon

I didn't do the YMCA today cause I got two emails from UPS saying I'm gonna get a package delivered today! You know my luck with deliveries, I wanted to make sure to get it! Lisa is in and out all day today and one of her trips is to pick up a med at Wg's for me! My ID is expired and for this med I've gutta show it before it's filled and after! You can see why I do what I can to help Lisa! I believe in treating people how they treat you! Lisa is always showing concern of how I'm doing and if I need anything at all! You can see why I do what I can for her cause she does what she can for me! I've got a great friend in Lisa :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!