Skip to main content

1.27.15 before noon

This tbi survivor gets overwhelmed at when things happen so quickly! I've had dealings with two neighbors this morning! One called and asked if I needed anything then left his phone number, I needed to create a notepad file on that cause of my writing issues while working on this another one comes knocking and wants something I forget what but he opens a closet door and the knob falls off! All this goes on and I've got to remember things that was said to me by both! One of them Danny, I asked him if he had a flashlight cause I couldn't find any of mine! Danny brought me over a flashlight to use in case we loose power! Lisa also called from her mothers to make sure I was okay! I guess trying to live life the way Jesus showed us has its benefits! It seems everyone in my building shows concern as to my well being :)! The only thing is my brain can't take everything happening so fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!