Skip to main content

1.21.15 after 12.30pm

I had a great appointment with my neurologist this morning! He did his normal thorough exam, check reflexes, vision, tone, strength, cognition, then memory tests!  I did well on the memory tests too! He would say numbers and have me say them right back to him. Then in reverse order in which he said. Then he did the test where he would alternate my concentration while trying to remember five words! I did very well on this today! I remembered four without any hints but I did need a hint on one! That's so much fetter than I usually do though, before I can remember needing hints on two or more! I remembered the things I wanted to discuss with him too! I asked if he knew of the benefits of medical marijuana and brain injury. He said there were mixed reviews, some good and some bad! I said I've been following the journey of Debbie Wilson and it helped her with trauma induced epilepsy ! She hasn't had a seizure since starting the med! I asked if he knew of any studies I could participate in and he came up with two but after reading the criteria for them, I don't  qualify:(! Both are looking for survivors got a tbi less then six months ago! I may not have time at any  rate    cause I got home and checked my e-mail and KJ mailed me saying the place that does physical therapy near Ramblewood   now accepts  one care, my insurance! I've gutta call them lata along with the number for studies on the paper I got concerning studies today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!