Skip to main content

1.1.2015 around 11am

My first blog of the new year! I guess you could say I'm addicted to blogging but I really think this helps this tbi survivor in so many ways! It helps me to retain information that otherwise I would have lost being memory impaired! I have no need to see a psychologist cause I share my blog with fb and not only do I get all my thoughts and feelings out I get great advice from all my great fb friends! Today this survivor is thinking ahead to things coming up. Tomorrow I've got an appointment to get this nasty tooth extracted! So I'm thinking what if it causes me pain after they pull the nasty thing! I've had three pulled before and two of the three caused me no pain at all but the first one caused me great pain and they said at Wg's my ID was expired and would fill a scrip this ones time but not again till I renew my ID! There is no time to do that before my procedure so I'm just gonna have to rely on Anbesol and Tylenol to relieve any after affects! I've gutta be positive though, the relief of getting this nasty thing gone will far exceed what it's doing still in so good riddens :)! I do have to plan trips to the registry and get a new ID though! I can remember being lax with my license to drive before too until I got stopped for another violation  and had to stay a whole weekend in the blue  light motel!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!