Skip to main content

12.8.14 around11am

I couldn't do the YMCA this morning cause my foot was just causing me way too much discomfort! When I have a change in my plans I've  got  things I've gutta do to be a responsible person! 1st I've got to call and cancel my trips with "the ride" then call the YMCA to say I won't be in today! I've got to let them know cause I get help on the machines and its conmen courtesy to let them know! I'm not gonna do hics tomorrow cause it was written in my pocket calendar "no hics"! I had forgotten why so I called just to make sure its on for Thursday!  Tuesday they are going to the south shore plaza and I really don't have money to spend there! I'm waiting for my check to get deposited! I've got other things that are much more important for me to spend $ on first! Much to what some think this tbi survivor is super with all of his assets! I've been accused of spending  my money frivolously that all  cause I got Lisa a combination B-day Christmas gift! I believe in taking care of those who take care of you! Lisa today is going to Wg's to pick up my meds and  other items for me! I analyzed my checking account, checked my calendars, made sure there wasn't gonna be an event coming up that would cost me some $, then bought her a gift! With my battery issues with my scooter and the upcoming inclement weather, I asked Lisa if she would drive me to Wg's! Well this pretty blond went one better, she offered to pick up all my needs for me! You've got to show you value when people do helpful and nice things for you when your living this way! I always make sure I can afford things like this out of my limited monthly income! This tbi survivor doesn't spend a penny frivolously!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!