Skip to main content

12.6.14 around 11am

Living on a fixed income I've got to be very careful what I spend my money on! Food of coerce is important then I've gutta be able to get places to get it! Peapod is a great resource but you have to have a minimum $60 order! I've gutta be able to get my meds! They are for the most part covered by my benefits, no cost to me but I've gutta be able to get them! Wg's isn't far from here but much too far for me to use my walker and walk! I made a great friend here who drives and has a car but its just me I've got to be able to satisfy all my needs all by myself! That's where my scooter has come in so handy! Then charging issues arise so I find a web site I can get new batteries at! Then my lead to my charger comes apart on me! I research that site for a charger, find one but it costs $75! Whats great about most places you shop online you can put things in a cart and checkout at a later time! I'm gonna have to WAIT until my check gets deposited but I think getting a new charger is a necessary expense!    I also researched a battery  pack! If Ive got two chargers I could keep two battery packs fully charged! That would double the distance I'm able to scoot! I've also researched what's called a canopy, an encloser that would cover me in bad weather! Winter is here and I've scooted too many times in pouring rain! I don't want to scoot in a snowstorm without some kind of protection! I can go and get my learners permit so I can relearn to drive a car but then I've got to be able to get a vehicle! With people worried about the cost of burying me if I pass I'm unable to get access to  my money go be able to purchase an inexpensive used small truck! I've still got my motorcycle, maybe I should just go for my motorcycle permit! Things that keep occupying my mind! Oh yeah one other thing that's taking up space in my brain!AARP sent me another looks like application for life insurance! I've gutta WAIT for KJ to make a home visit or maybe I'll ask Lisa if she would help me fill it out! That would be another costly expense for an already tight budget but if I can put minds at ease their shouldn't be any issues with me wanting to do what I want to with MY money!

Comments

trish_sobeit said…

MIGHT ONLY CAN HAVE ONE INSURANCE COVERAGE,& NOT ALLOWED ANY OTHER?? HAVE IT EXPLAINED 2 YOU FROM PERSON THAT ASSISTS YOU WITH THOSE MATTERS....WE ALL NEED HELP SOME PROBLEMS {{JAMIE}}

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!