Skip to main content

12.29.14 around 1pm

I found the small tube of Anbesol I got just after I moved to Holbrook! I remember I always had something to help with tooth pain when I lived in my many other apartments! That was the first challenge now to get it out of the wrapping and open the tube! With my severe spasticity its a real challenge but with the stadigeies I've had to learn and remember to employ I got it done! I guess I'm giving myself a big pat on the back! First remembering that its no fun having tooth pain and remembering how I got by in the past to making sure I've got all I need to making an appointment with my dentist to figuring how to get there and do other things on the same day! This tbi survivor has got everything under control! I find it hard to understand why some people didn't think I was ready to live on my own! I even do better than when I lived in N.Quincy! I'm not trying to raise a teenager  and that's what I said to those who didn't have faith in the power and will of Jamie:)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!