Skip to main content

12.20.14 before noon

I got mail from amazon.com changing the estimated arrival date of  Charlie's tablet so I immediately forwarded the email to Bri so she would be aware of this! I've got auto fill in my yahoo mail program which is good but I've just got trouble remembering the first characters of Bri's  or any address! These are just things you've got to learn to accept and deal with living with a traumatic brain injury! I try to take it a step further and find a strategy to remember the first characters! It starts with look so I just think of looking for the address then I remember just type look and the rest auto fills in :)! I want to scoot to Wg's today but I'm just real tentative about the batteries in my scooter having enough juice to make the round trip! I've  got some new batteries but there are so many screws to take out to get the battery pack apart then they need charging too! I think today I'll just scoot to the store then come home and with my cordless drill zoom the screws out,swap the batteries,then put the charger on for the rest of the day! I'll store the other batteries cause they still have life in them but I need to be able to make it to Wg's and back stress free!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!