Skip to main content

12.16.14 around 7.30pm

I've had a great day! The hics Christmas party was lots of fun! The food was fantastic, no need to do dinna I had plenty at the "old country buffet! For desert among other things that found their way to me was this chocolate cake that was really good :) ! Tomorrow I've got trips to and from the YMCA to go! I think I'll stick with the 330 lb on the leg press until Monday then I'll up it to 340lb! Then the following Monday I'll do 350lb! I'll see how that feels and decide if I should attempt to reach 400lb! That would really be something! A fifty six year old man leg pressing 400lb! Not just 1nce but 12 controlled repetitions! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!