Skip to main content

12.11.14 after 7.30pm

I was trying to plan ahead so I was studying my online calendar and I'm scheduled to have another colonoscopy next Tuesday! There is no way I can possibly do all the preparation  the day before that so I've got to make sure I call to reschedule tomorrow! That also has issues, I don't know what number to call! I do know he is at Granite medical   so I look that up on the web get a phone number, create a file in notepad! Important task for tomorrow, call granite medical! I didn't  want to go through that again so so soon after the last one anyway but I'm just putting off the inevitable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!