Skip to main content

5.26.16 around 6pm

I could get seriously depressed living my life but I look at the positive things I've got in place of what has been taken away! My licence to drive was taken, I've got "the ride"! I've been able to purchase two scooters one that's great for dr.'s appts and doing my household chores, laundry, trash,etc! One that's great for getting around the community! I just got a call from dr.Tracy's office with dates and times of another catscan then an appt. in his office!  Now not being able to write well could be a problem but this highly intelligent survivor just made a notepad of all the pertinent information! This survivor with all his supports and tools IS living a very successful independent  life! And some didn't think I could, HAAA! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!