Skip to main content

5.19.16 after 3pm

I've been to the neuro phyc's  for an exam! He's gutta tally up my scores but he said that preliminary he can tell I've got some memory issues (go figure) but my reasoning skills were good! He did memory tests similar  to the tests my neurologist give me and a couple different ones! He read me a short story then asked what I could remember about the story. Then he read another and asked what I can remember about that. Then I was shown some designs and he had some like blocks with all different parts of the original design and I had to match them up to look like the original design. I found my greatest problem in doing all the tests was my severe spastisody!  I'd have to pick up the pieces and put them in like a tray of the image I was shown! This was extremely hard for me, trying to remember the design, then pick up the pieces and maneuver them in to the proper place! I was trying to picture the image in my mind while concentrating on picking up and placing them in the proper place! That was a very challenging test!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!