Skip to main content

5.2.16 after 9.30am

I got up this morning and again my left shoulder was in pain! If this persists I'm gonna have to call my pcp! Today I have a homemaker coming @ 4.30pm. I saved all my laundry cause this is the week to do my bed sheets! You know me, I'm not spending $8 in one week for laundry! That's my thrifty nature :)! I'm trying to process all I've gutta do and I'm having issues getting focused! This is the only part of my normal morning routine I've done so far except for coffee of course! I'm at my puter so now is the time to check mail, bank accounts, fb! What threw me off today was I got into a texting conversation with Lisa. The thing that got me off was I'm not receiving the texts on my puter! I get them on my phone then respond from my puter! This gets confusing for someone who gets confused easy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!