Skip to main content

4.25.16 after 10.30pm

This survivor is exhausted! I saw my podiatrist this morning, had the driver on the return trip drop me off at the store then scooted home to get ready for my homemaker. It got to be around 2.30pm and didn't think one was gonna show so I had to do laundry, but I couldn't find my laundry card, np  I'll just buy a new card! After fighting the machine to take a $10 bill I find out it only takes $5 bills for cards! I scooted home thinking how I'm gonna do laundry now! I stop and check my snail male and inside my mail box was my laundry card! I checked to see if it had any value on it, only had fifty cents so back to the office to have another battle with the machine then do laundry! The good thing is I got all my laundry done today :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!